[sword-devel] GPL and source code

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Mar 24 17:41:44 MST 2008

Received an reply from CDearth today:
---------------
Hi Peter,

My apologies for the delayed reply. Its taken few days to get answers
because of the holiday weekend.

To answer your questions:

1. We have not altered the application so there is no additional source
code to release.
2. Per your request, we have added in copyright info on the website page
that the software is licensed under GPL.

Regards,

CD Earth Customer Service
help at cdearth.com

They have indeed added a line under each of the advertsised software
packages mentioning the licence and the real name.

Peter