[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Nathan Youngman junkmail at nathany.com
Fri Mar 21 13:42:25 MST 2008

That is one thing I like Trac for... not only does it track issues,
but it integrates with Subversion.

When you commit a changeset, you can say "closes #34" referencing a
ticket, and if set up properly, it will actually close the ticket.
Those #ticket and [changeset] bits of text link between each other in
the web interface. Very slick indeed.

- nathan.