[sword-devel] Piracy

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 20 00:48:11 MST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:02:32 -0400
From: 	k ..........@
To: 	b.drake@ ........

*Hi Mr. Drake!
Thanks for all the info!
My husband and I did some more checking.
They aren't even a legitimate company!
They aren't registered with YellowBook.com.
ALL of thier programs are free programs from other websites such as:
GCompris.net (Fun With Learning) and Scribus.net (CD Earth Office Suite).
Seems like they are copying free programs off of legit sites and
re-marketing
them with thier own label.
I do have an address: C D Earth
                          P.O. Box 2949
                          Wylie, TX 75098

If you would like, I can send you the CD's they sent me and the
packaging invoice.
Please let me know if you need them. Otherwise, I will be sending them
back to CD Earth
with a very TERSE letter!
Keep me updated PLEASE!
Thanks,