[sword-devel] Piracy

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Mar 19 13:26:48 MST 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Barry Drake wrote:

> Hi Sharon ............
>
> xxxxx wrote:

The support list readers should not give the addresses of the outsiders
here, because the support list may be used by people in persecuted
countries or by people who don't want to publish their address.

On topic: I read this discussion only after answering to the original
poster - I corrected the claim that selling our software is wrong. As D.
Glassey pointed out it is legal according to the licence. BTW, the FAQ
section could be a bit more lengthy and informative. I'll think about
that.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland