[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 17 11:02:20 MST 2008

Just a side note, but SWORD includes a compiler option to use clucene
(c++ port of lucene).  If you can get clucene compiled for the iphone
(it has compiled for me fairly straight-forward on most platforms), then
you can turn on sword support for this (usrinst.sh near the top) and
sword search optimization features will be enabled.

	-Troy.