[sword-devel] TreeKey help

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Mar 14 00:24:43 MST 2008

OK, a basic impl for TreeKeyIdx::remove() is in place.  Hope it works as
expected.  It isn't efficient about recovering space, but none of our
remove methods are, as far as I am aware.  Decided to make the new
current node the previous sibling or else parent, if no previous sibling
exists.  Thought was this was better than next sibling, as we might not
always have a next sibling.  Let me know if you have any troubles.

	-Troy.