[sword-devel] WLC sword module with Strong's?

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 04:03:57 MST 2008

Hi Joshua,

We just had a little exchange on the list about updating the Hebrew  Strong's
module, with some very valuable results.  I'm beginning work  now.

As far as a WLC with Strong's numbers, it is in the back of my mind.   In
updating my Hebrew Dictionary program, I would like to make an interface to
accommodate this.

As for now, a quick look revealed a BHS with Strong's for the Palm  OS.  I
don't have a Palm OS, and I'm not immediately familiar with setting  up a VM for
it, but the file is a PDB, if you could make something of that:
_http://www.grahamnind.dsl.pipex.com/files/_ (http://www.grahamnind.dsl.pipex.com/files/)

There is also a page relating information in the opposite direction, from
SWORD to Palm, at _http://www.grahamnind.dsl.pipex.com/files/_
(http://www.grahamnind.dsl.pipex.com/files/)

Hope this helps.  And if you make any progress, let us know.

Peace,

David