[sword-devel] Future MacSword

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 11 14:29:32 MST 2008

Because I was curious about Objective-C 2.0 which has a couple of
enhancements (like properties and gargabe collector) and Eloquent is
completely using it (module installer and Sword backend).
If I backport the module installer and the refactored backend to
MacSword, it will need the Objective-C 2.0 runtime which is not
compatible with Tiger.

Even if MacSword (let's say version 1.5) will be Leopard only, older
version would still be updated with current Sword releases and bug
fixes.

Manfred