[sword-devel] Wikipedia AfD

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:11:50 MST 2008

Why not post these ideas to the WP discussion?  And point out the
prominence which CrossWire just had at the recent Bible Tech
conference through Troy's speaking, and so on?  They're relying
entirely on a Google search from the looks of it.  Why not demonstrate
some things to their discussion and debate which Google may not have
latched onto?

--Greg