[sword-devel] (no subject)

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 2 06:17:00 MST 2008

Hi there .....

jamestech wrote:
>   [C++ Fatal Error] Greek2Greek.cpp(1): F1009 Unable to open input file 'D:\src\sword\src\utilfuns\Greek2Greek.cpp'

The only reference to Greek2Greek.cpp is in the build file for BibleCS.
I told you that I thought the Borland buildfile for BibleCS is broken.
Have you built the library OK? The buildfile for that is at:
C:\Prog\sword\lib\bcppmake\libsword.bdsproj

If you can build that OK, you can also build and look at the commandline
examples. Greek2Greek.cpp does not exist anymore, so I guess someone
needs to take it out of the biblecs Borland Project file - and it looks
as though something else needs to take its place. When you have built
the library OK and know that you are all right with that, a message
needs to go on the sword-devel list asking what is needed. I'll take a
look next week and see where we can go. I think you have got it right now.

God bless,

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com