[sword-devel] Strong's Hebrew

Coburn Ingram oomingmaks at netscape.com
Sat Mar 1 13:27:28 MST 2008

Hello--

I asked Ulrik Sandborg-Petersen a question about his XML version of
Strong's Greek Dictionary.  He replied that Dr. David Instone-Brewer has
put together an Excel version of Strong's Hebrew using (I assume)
Unicode Hebrew characters for Sword.

What I would like, eventually, is a version of the dictionary in a form
that is viewable by my web browser, and also indexable/searchable.  I
don't mind making it myself, though I'd have to learn a lot of the
steps.  I've been a Linux user for a couple of years, so I'm used to
learning things.

I'd sure appreciate a link to this document, if Ulrik is right that
you've got it.

Thanks,

Coby