[sword-devel] Yiddish New Testament available as a free PDF

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 02:51:44 MST 2008

Tigran has responded further to some recent topics in the Go Bible forum.  He
is moving towards using Unicode. He could easily retypeset the Yiddish NT
with a Unicode based font. I have encouraged him to establish contact with
the SWORD Project through the SWORD Dev forum. I am quite hopeful that he
would be willing to collaborate. I believe he has a lot to offer.

-- David