[sword-devel] 2007 ESV update

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:06:50 MST 2008

Yes, I agree that the ESV is the best English Bible we have.
BTW, the ESV has WoC as well.

The differences between the 2001 and the 2007 editions are detailed at:
http://www.bible-researcher.com/esv2007.html

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)