[sword-devel] Portuguese Bibles - maybe found a PD text??

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jun 25 05:31:10 MST 2008

I think the JFA as such is an old and PD translation, but does not exist
(as far as we know) in electronic format.

The problem we had was a "actualisada" version which copied + corrupted
some newer JFA version - this is floating about the net and many publish
it as PD version.

So if this Macao based website has managed to digitalise an old PD
version everything should be fine.

But I do find the whole matter a mystery and really hope for someone
knowledgable to get to the bottom. I do not advocate that we simply use
that text in any form, but I think it might just be a new angle.

Peter