[sword-devel] Cross-references module

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Mon Jun 23 23:34:28 MST 2008

Am 23.06.2008 um 22:09 schrieb Karl Kleinpaste:

> asrael <bergmannmd at web.de> writes:
>> the refs in body tag are the cross-references which I can use.
>
> I don't know how anyone else feels about it, but if some tool simply
> dumped umpty-dozen context-free verse references at me, particularly
> if
> they include obscure references to Ecclesiastes, Nahum, and
> Habakkuk, I
> probably wouldn't use any of them.

You are probably right. Showing only references might not be enough.
But showing english comments to an german speaker is neither.

First of all I'm trying to find a way how to collect cross-references
at all.
Then there might be a way to show them more in context, word specific
not verse specific.

Manfred