[sword-devel] Cross-references module

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Jun 22 13:12:35 MST 2008

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008, Manfred Bergmann wrote:
> I had a quick look at the TSK module but I'm not sure if it can do
> what would like to have it for.
>
> The data should look like this:
> <verse i.e. Gen 1:1>:
> <list of verses that are references>

I wonder why TSK could not be suitable for you needs. It is a commentary
module so it has a list of references wrapped in verses, just like in
your example. It just has same extra information which is needed anyways
to make it useful for use with different translations - I would find it
very hard to use if it had just a list of references whithout any hint
of the purpose of each reference, especially because it uses references
to the original languages, LXX versification here and there etc. One
drawback is that it includes also some short comments.

If you want it without any text it should not be difficult to extract
the plain references from the source.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland