[sword-devel] two SummaTheologica modules

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jun 16 22:19:11 MST 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Chris Little wrote:
> AquinasSummaTheologica is a recent submission from Pedro Giffuni, based
> on CCEL's (ca. 2002) OSIS 1.1 edition, converted to OSIS 2.1.1.

Just a quick thought: AquinaSummaTheologica is an awfully long name for
a module. I think most of the frontends depend on having quite short
names. This name sounds more like a short Description. The name could be
AquinasSummaT, AqSummaT or something like that.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland