[sword-devel] LXXM & DRCgb modules in beta

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 15 13:45:45 MST 2008

The LXXM & DRCgb modules are TreeKey-based Bibles. Troy committed some
basic VerseTreeKey code yesterday, so I put the two existing
VerseTreeKey Bibles in beta with the correct KeyType value to trigger
the new code. The modules themselves are fine, but the code is still
preliminary.

These might not be the best modules to test with, given that they pose
additional challenges, having non-KJV versification. So I'm uploading
KJVgb to beta (look for it soon) so that we can test with a simpler module.

Obviously Sword itself still will need some work to make using these
modules possible. Quite possibly frontends will need work too.

--Chris