[sword-devel] EarlyFathers Genbook and the ability to search genbooks

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun Jun 8 19:32:37 MST 2008

"Jonathan Morgan" <jonmmorgan at gmail.com> writes:
> have you ever wanted to find a verse, but been unable to find the
> right words to type for the particular version you are using

:-)

In GS, I use a custom module list I call "Good Translations" in which I
have included all the English modules I've got that I even kinda barely
remotely sometimes often use.  Generally speaking, searching that custom
list will cough up what I want, no matter how demented my memory of the
exact phrasing has gotten.