[sword-devel] Spansih Bible problem

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Jun 8 13:50:19 MST 2008

Following a request on Sword support for the Dios Habla Hoy I just now
had a look at the Spanish Bibles we do have and found that the SpaVNT
has some serious problems.

Not sure how to describe it, but a sample text may show the problem Mat
1:2. This is across all books.

Como est\'e1 escrito en Isa\'edas el profeta: H\'e9 aqu\'ed yo envio
\'e1 mi mensajero delante de tu faz, que apareje tu camino delante de t\'ed.

The Conf file does not render well either.

I think we should withdraw the module immediately and rebuild it.

Peter