[sword-devel] InstallSize

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun Jun 8 12:05:31 MST 2008

DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> writes:
> I don't see any reason that it needs to be highly accurate. The
> nearest K or even 100K should be sufficient. That is a minor change to
> the module would not warrant re-computation.

- There's no reason not to calculate it precisely, considering that any
script-based release process can include those 3 lines to recalculate it.

- GS' mod.mgr displays sizes in K or M, changing scale at the 3M point,
a totally arbitrary boundary that just seems to work out well.

http://karl.kleinpaste.org/.../mod-mgr.png