[sword-devel] BPBible 0.3

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:13:46 MST 2008

Hi Peter,

No, it doesn't look at the font directive. I didn't get time to look at a
per module font choice - this should be in 0.4, though. You can set it for
the whole application (but this only affects the html controls, not the rest
of the GUI)

Just a question - do you think that the GUI controls, such as text boxes and
lists and what not (everything but the actual text of the module), should be
able to have a different font from the actual text? Currently under Windows
at least, they would have a different font - arial I think is the default
for the html, while it uses the default windows font for the GUI controls
(probably verdana or something).

As regards Arabic and Farsi, BPBible doesn't do anything to support RtL
languages at the moment. How do they look compared to how they should? I'm
currently limited by the html control I use...

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)