[sword-devel] Some new modules

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jun 6 14:09:35 MST 2008

Activity of the last couple weeks, at ftp.kleinpaste.org in /pub/sword:

1. NovaSahidica, a Coptic NT.
   (I am pleased but alarmed that GS already understands "Lang=cop".)
2. PeshittaVocalized, another Syriac NT but this time with vocalizations.
3. EarlyFathers, from public domain content, distributed as freeware in
   WinHelp format; a monstrous genbook collection (37 volumes when in
   print) of early church fathers' writings: Irenaeus, John of Chrysostom,
   Origen, Polycarp, Tertullian, Justin Martyr, Ignatius...everybody.
4. FinneySysTheo, from a public domain XML text.

Credit and thanx to refdoc for referring me to sources for the 1st 3.

Fair warning, EarlyFathers is BIG, 91Mbytes.  GS' mod.mgr will tell you
so because my repo uses InstallSize and GS knows how to show it.  The
other modules are more typical sizes.  I still think it would be good if
Crosswire's repo could put InstallSize to use -- both easy and useful.

Also, my TischMorph is built from Sandborg-Petersen's Tischendorf-2.0
(more recent than the 1.6 in Crosswire beta) and includes his variant
readings.  Lastly, just an FYI, somewhere along the way a month or two
back, I renamed my 2-testament "LXX+TischMorph" Bible to be "2TGreek".
Same thing, new name.

have fun,
--karl