[sword-devel] testing modules in beta

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jun 6 07:58:19 MST 2008

I am just now downloading a bunch of modules in beta to conduct testing

I have installed BT, GS and BD from Crosswire + AlKitab from Tonny
Kohar. I will also install BibleCS later.

What exactly though am I going to look for during testing? I.e. do we
have any formal criteria which need to be fulfilled for a Bible module
to move from Beta to the repository?

I will of course do some random moving about in the modules, seeing that
it loads ok etc, but some clear guidelines would be a great idea.

I have started a wikipage on the matter,

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/Testing_of_new_modules

(yet without any content

Peter