[sword-devel] CD Artwork aka HELP

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 5 15:19:55 MST 2008

ok, so it looks like our replicator we've been using for a number of
years is no longer around.  They developed our (sad but satisfactory)
artwork and have the master.  I and horrible at aesthetics.  Is there
anyone willing to make a CD label as an SVG file that looks something
like our old label (better is good, but can't be too flashy as we only
pay for 2 color (bw)).

http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/swordisoimg.jpg

I would be most grateful if anyone found it in their heart to take up
this task.  I'd also like to add the mac universal logo found here, but
I couldn't find an svg of it:

http://developer.apple.com/softwarelicensing/agreements/maclogo.html

Thanks for considering.

	-Troy.