[sword-devel] BPBible ..........

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:10:32 MST 2008

Hi Barry,

I'm not sure what the problem is likely to be; I just create a SWMgr for
each directory.
There's no fixed limit as such on the number of modules.

Perhaps it is some of  the modules you have installed (the first
alphabetically of each type is probably the most likely problem area)

Was there any error report? Or did it just crash? (if it just crashed, it
makes it a little hard to debug :(  )
With the windows binary, any error reports should be in bpbible.exe.log.

God Bless,
Ben
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)