[sword-devel] MacSword2 early dev

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Thu Jul 24 00:18:53 MST 2008

Hi Greg.

Yes I worked quite a bit on the Sword ObjC Wrapper and I think I
removed all other dependencies except for NSUserDefaults.
Is this available in iPhone runtime?
I've put in fast enumerations, properties and garbage collection.
GC is not available on iPhone but putting in memory menagement is not
a big deal.
There are some issues that I haven't looked at closely like i.e. some
locale things.
The sources for this are in the trunk at SF.

Regards,
Manfred