[sword-devel] emptyvss and Mac binaries of utilities

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 22 12:35:39 MST 2008

It was pointed out to me that emptyvss isn't included in any of the
project files (either the Windows project files or the Make system) so
it won't be built by default. However, you should be able to add it into
the Make system fairly easily.

emptyvss is quite useful if you're testing modules, but utterly useless
otherwise.

--Chris