[sword-devel] Purge SwordReader

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 20 08:49:59 MST 2008

Hi there .......

SonWon wrote:
> I believe the Linux SwordReader should just worked on the stick, needs
> testing though.  The big thing will be the amount of memory needed for
> the text modules.

Bible Desktop is possibly the obvious one to use.  Java is available on
most platforms, and I think Bible Desktop ought to work from a memory
card or stick??  Am I right?  I don't think the modules are much of a
problem.  I've got all the Sword modules I normally use on the card in
my pocket PC, and I've still got well over a gig free!  2-Gig cards and
sticks are really cheap these days.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com