[sword-devel] GerLuth1545lh : Current status?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 19 03:21:31 MST 2008

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanted to upload a fixed version of the GerLuth1545lh module I did some
> time ago.
>
> I noticed there are updated version in the beta area now. Who did update
> these?
> What is the current status of those?
>
> Joachim

Hi Joachim,

I just updated GerLut1545lh earlier this week. The main additions were
all of the introductions, additional tagging of cross references (which
are now all marked I think/hope), and addition of the apocrypha. The
apocrypha aren't in the GerLut1545lh module, of course, but I did
prepare them like the rest of the text in an OSIS file and put the whole
OSIS document (including apocrypha, with books ordered according to
Luther's ordering) into the GerLut1545lhgb module (for testing).

I think the current beta is pretty good and would release it as early as
next week, but if your update would be an improvement, we could use that
instead.

--Chris