[sword-devel] GerNEU

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Sat Jul 19 02:37:36 MST 2008

Hi Joachim.

I just had a quick look. I opened the text on OpenOffice and exported
to LaTeX and xhtml which both look promissing to do further
conversion. Probably xhtml is better because it is valid XML.
Versenumbers are marked in both xhtml and LaTeX (kind of marked here
at least). The only thing is that both did not include the footnotes.

I guess we have permission from the author to use for our purpose.
Is there a database in Crosswire where to put these permissions?

Manfred