[sword-devel] Swordreader build on eVC3

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:24:51 MST 2008

I went back to sword revision 2176, swordreader revision 150 and now it
compiles with EVC3.  I think we should build SwordReader from the stable
libraries, sword 1.5.11 release.

Barry Drake wrote:
> Hi Troy .........
>
> I'm just trying to get back into SwordReader again after quite a few
> months.  I thought you'd made an svn commit recently that overcame the
> following error:
> \Prog\sword\src\keys\versetreekey.cpp(148) : error C2039: 'TreeKey' : is
> not a member of 'VerseTreeKey'
>          ..\..\..\sword\include\versetreekey.h(39) : see declaration of
> 'VerseTreeKey'
>
> I got this on the current svn, and it appears to be the only error. (it
> occurs 3 times on three different lines in the same file). I only keep
> sword-svn posts for a few days, so I don't have your commit post.  I
> remember you saying that most compilers assume 'this' ....  but that you
> had placed the declaration in one of the files for the benifit of eVC3
> et al.  Am I missing something?
>
> God bless,
> Barry
>
> -- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
> Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
> our church homepages).
>
> Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com

SonWon

I choose God and all that my choice entails in this life even unto death and look forward to the new life that will come.