[sword-devel] Version 1.00 Feature List

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:10:04 MST 2008

Also, I noticed that the old swordreader website (
http://crosswire.org/swordreader/index.jsp ) has the only download listed as
version 1.0.0 (http://crosswire.org/swordreader/download.jsp ).  Perhaps
given the renewed focus on the user interface and usability should qualify
this as a new build (1.1.*) or even a completely new version (2.*.*), which
to me makes sense given the entirely new direction and attention that the
project is getting.

Just a thought.
-David