[sword-devel] SwordReader - Next Chapter

Albert L. Sites, Sr. al at sitesclan.com
Mon Jul 14 15:55:22 MST 2008

I just tried my Q. With either scroll wheel or the down button, for the
first press I go an entire page. On the second press, the bottom line is cut
in half. On the third press, that half line gets cut in half at the top. We
are a little off in how far we travel. On mine there also is an issue with
how small the font is. When I run SwordReader in an emulator, the font looks
bigger.

Al