[sword-devel] Bibletime or Gnomesword packages for EEEPC ?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 14 08:29:20 MST 2008

fred smith wrote:
> As for the suggestion of replacing the OS, I intend to investigate that
> but do not plan to leap into it without first verifying it is a good idea.
> I want to be sure that any replacement will work with all the builtin
> hardware, including the webcam, but most espcailly all the wireless stuff.

This is just an off-topic aside, but one thing that IS extremely nice
about the EeePC is that it's extremely easy to bring it back to its
original, factory-fresh state. You basically boot from accompanying
CD-ROM and follow a few onscreen instructions to re-write the whole
drive with its original state.

--Chris