[sword-devel] OSIS Commentary Question for multiverse content

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 11 14:09:02 MST 2008

Hi David Trotz .....

(and the rest of the SwordReader team).

DM Smith wrote:
>> Linking Matthew 1:23 to Matthew 1:22
>> Linking Matthew 1:24 to Matthew 1:22
>> Linking Matthew 1:25 to Matthew 1:22

This reminds me that we need to add to the 'todo' list (if I haven't
added it already), the fact that SwordReader can't handle linked verses,
and this is currently a frontend thing.

On another tack, when we make provision for soText tagged modules, we
might put an extra tag for linked verses (a bool. flag, or even an
indicator in the actual text verse to indicate the number of linked
verses following).

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com