[sword-devel] OSIS Commentary Question for multiverse content

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jul 9 20:34:43 MST 2008

Diatheke uses the API, which inherently understands linked verses. It's
not even possible for a Sword app to not return a value for a linked
verse if it exists because there's no difference from the data stored
for the primary verse.

Besides, I've seen the linking bug myself. I've got a couple
commentaries and a Bible encoded and waiting in the wings until I or
someone else gets a chance to fix linking.

--Chris