[sword-devel] KJV 1611

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 14:29:43 MST 2008

Every now and then we get a question whether we have the 1611 version of
the KJV. Our answer pretty much is that they don't know what they are
asking for and that if we did have it, they wouldn't be able to read it.

I have put up a page in the wiki with Genesis 1. I have retained as much
of the original orthography and layout as I could, noting column breaks
and page breaks, but putting notes for the right hand column on the left.

I have used a small latin long s, which looks like the letter f.

I'll probably make it into a module or at least into OSIS.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/KJV_1611

In Him,
    DM