[sword-devel] copyright mailing list

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:33:23 MST 2008

The copyright at crosswire dor org mailing list is moderated and I
(and Troy) haven't had time for a long time to keep up with it so
there are now more than 1200 messages to be moderated. The mailman
interface for moderation is horrible but it is all we have (and still
much better than no moderation). So, would anyone like to volunteer to
help out with this? Preferably someone that has already been active on
the list as some of the postings may be of a confidential nature.
Contact me offline if you can help.

Thanks,
daniel