[sword-devel] osis2mod and preverse content

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 7 07:40:00 MST 2008

DM,

Yes!  I have also been wanting to change preverse title to simply a
preverse div for quite some time!  The change WILL REQUIRE EACH FRONTEND
TO MAKE UPDATES, as each look in the EntryAttributes for preverse TITLE
currently.  We'll have to change the filters to put the preverse div
into something better 'titled' :)  And the frontends will have to change
their EntryAttributes lookup key to the new value we choose, but no
other changes should be necessary.  Thanks for thinking about this.  Now
that we're in a true development phase, it is the perfect time to make
these changes.  I have quite a few in my local workspace that I hope to
commit soon.

If no one else objects with good reason, I'm in full favour of your
suggestion.

PS.  I've been kicked out of the UK and am stuck in Italy, not good
internet access yet.  Hope to get TIM mobile broadband tomorrow if
everything doesn't cost too much, and then hope to catch up on emails
and such.  If you want the entire story, you can read my myspace blog at:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=22970350&blogID=412136325