[sword-devel] Problem with Eloquent (MacSword)

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Sat Jul 5 02:46:58 MST 2008

Hi Jónatas.

Hmm. I didn't notice that the "2" of 1.4.0b2 is not shown in "About"
window.
But it is that there is just not enough space to show the "2".
If you have build number 86 (it is shown as part of the mounted .dmg
image name) then you have the latest version.

There defenitely is the module installer but it maybe that depending
on the language you use I forgot to add the menu item.
A "Module installer..." menu item should be directly above
"Preferences..." menu item.

Which language are you (and your friend) using?
You can try to switch off all languages except "English" as a work
around.
This is done in the Application infomation window (right-click on .app
and choose "Information") in the languages section.

Regards,
Manfred