[sword-devel] Getting Started on Windows Mobile Software

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Wed Jul 2 11:43:53 MST 2008

Also FYI:

You can get the source through svn either at the command line by:
    svn checkout https://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk swordreader
and you will obviously need the sword lib...
    svn checkout https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk sword

It builds either by using eVC 3.0 (which appears to no longer be
available from Microsoft) or with Visual Studio 2005 and the Windows
Mobile 6 Professional (or Standard for SmartPhone suuport) SDK.

If you are a student you can obtain MSVC 2005 rather cheaply at your
school's bookstore, if not its gonna cost you a pretty penny, which is
why I kept eVC 3 support.

In Christ,
David Trotz