[sword-devel] Topics, Tagging, and passage lists in BPBible

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Jul 2 07:09:03 MST 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Jonathan Morgan wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Last year I made a proposal for supporting what I chose to call
> "tagging", the idea of creating hierarchical, topic based passage
> lists.  In other Bible applications, similar features can also go by
> names like bookmarking and verse lists.  This started a lengthy
> conversation about I was optimistic and thought it would be done by
> the start of this year, because I had spare time over Christmas.  My
> ideas about it have changed significantly in many ways while
> implementing it, but that is probably to be expected.  Six months

I was involved in the discussion and have thought about this every now
and then. I even wrote something down with pen&paper but got nothing
concrete. It would be interesting to get this a bit further and see your
work but it takes much time.

This subject could be worth of a wiki page because it has some
permanent/future value.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland