[sword-devel] Why is OSIS preferred? Was Re: usfm2osis.pl

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 12:14:31 MST 2008

I would if I had more free time, but as it is, even now I have changed from
full time employment to part time (taking every Monday off since June 1st),
there is a limit as to how deeply I can be involved in SWORD development.
You already know what takes up most of my "leisure time", so you will
readily understand, Peter.

I just mentioned the observation about possible punctuation issues as a
passing comment, in the expectation that the volunteer who obtained these 41
texts would dive into the details.

btw. Do the different middle bits of the filenames indicate two different
organizations? Or are they all from WBT ?

*_WBTI_* = Wycliffe Bible Translators International
*_BL_* = Bible League?????  (my guess - I haven't looked at the conf files).

-- David