[sword-devel] thml and scriprefs

Luke Plant L.Plant.98 at cantab.net
Wed Jan 30 16:34:20 MST 2008

On Wednesday 30 January 2008 16:11:34 pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com wrote:
> OK,
>
> --- Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> ha scritto:
> > But there's not going to be any push to complete tag support for
> > ThML. And I don't plan to release any further modules in markup
> > formats other than OSIS, TEI, and perhaps the odd plaintext Bible.
> > I'm hoping the ThML to OSIS XSLT will permit us to leverage CCEL's
> > content in spite of this.
>
> This is fine with me.
>
> 1) Where's that ThML to OSIS XSLT?

The most 'alive' project for this, as far as know, is the one I recently
wrote, detailed here:

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/index.php/DevTools:Misc

It has been successfully used to do the ThML -> OSIS conversion for the
new 'CalvinCommentaries' module, but I haven't developed it to
exhaustively handle ThML.  If you want to develop it further, please do
so, and send me patches.  Read the READMEs in the project folders.

Regards,

Luke

--
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you
take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/