[sword-devel] thml and scriprefs

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 29 14:52:51 MST 2008

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello again;
>
> I am learning to build modules with the "Imitation of Christ". I downloaded the
> thml version from CCEL and it basically works, my conf file includes:
> GlobalOptionFilter=ThMLScripref
>
> however using GnomeSword2 I don't see the references. Is this wrong??
>
> <scripRef passage="John 8:12" id="ONE.1-p1.1" parsed="|John|8|12|0|0"
> osisRef="Bible:John.8.12">John 8:12</scripRef>

I can not see what is wrong in above apart from that it looks much more
complicated than my constructions. For what it is worth I produced only
yesterday a module as a General Book with ThML scripture references and
they work just fine in Gnomesword.

Mine look like this:

<scripRef passage="Matt 18:11">Matt 18:11</scripRef>.

They are clickable and all.