[sword-devel] thml and scriprefs

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 29 13:42:43 MST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008, at 11:47 AM, <pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com> <pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
 > wrote:

> Hello again;
>
> I am learning to build modules with the "Imitation of Christ". I
> downloaded the
> thml version from CCEL and it basically works, my conf file includes:
> GlobalOptionFilter=ThMLScripref
>
> however using GnomeSword2 I don't see the references. Is this wrong??
>
> <scripRef passage="John 8:12" id="ONE.1-p1.1" parsed="|John|8|12|0|0"
> osisRef="Bible:John.8.12">John 8:12</scripRef>

OptionFilters are used to toggle features on and off. You might use
this for a Bible, in which you want to allow the user to choose
whether scripture references are displayed. It probably doesn't make
sense to use this in a GenBook.

Assuming you did want to use the OptionFilter, did you turn scripture
references on in GnomeSword?

Please also note that ThML is no longer actively supported by
CrossWire and it is unlikely that we would post a new module that uses
ThML. The same goes for GBF. We only actively support OSIS.

--Chris