[sword-devel] Coptic Book module

peter refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Jan 27 15:25:41 MST 2008

Fast tracking the coptic Bibles - I would be delighted. Yes it would be
useful

The book is in English. It is a summary by the Coptic Pope on a dialogue
on Christology which created peace and removed anathemata between the
Chalcedonian Orthodox and the non Chalcedonian Eastern churches, so it
is certainly within the paramaetres I would think are appropriate.

Peter