[sword-devel] new morphology

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 17:57:56 MST 2008

Perhaps I'm a bit dense, I don't see how the module would grow from
150K to 2000K. Can we do key linking? And that if it would be encoded
into the engine that the size increase would be small.

As to adding parsing/normalization to JSword, we already do that wrt
Strong's numbers and also Devotional keys. It is no big deal.

-- DM