[sword-devel] olpc discussion

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:08:41 MST 2008

Yes, handily there are virtual images available also for Parallels and QEMU.

Check out http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers/Setup for information for
developers.

Personally, I prefer to use the jhbuild (sugar-jhbuild) to get the
latest development goodies.

Let me know if you need any help setting the environment up.

Jason